Final Fantasy Rebirth : Worlds Collide
"After ShinRa's utter destruction as well as Sephiroth's fifteen years prior the world of Gaia went into peace for a while. No wars, no battles, nothing, just the world of Gaia. Soon, ten years passed since the Calamity and ShinRa were gone, and as this did come two worlds began to merge into Gaia. Final Fantasy VIII & IX. After five years, a ripple effect went into play. This was unexpected and unheard of. Many of the fallen FFVII characters were brought back from the Life Stream. Sephiroth, Hojo, & Jenova were among this group.

Before Sephiroth had been defeated he had taken a warrior woman by force and conceived with her a daughter, a daughter named Sathira. Cloud had taken her away and raised her by help of Tifa. She never knew her parents only that her mother was dead due to unknown men murdering her. Hojo had researched and found Jenova, telling her of this child. Since Sephiroth was back he is in search of his child as is Jenova. Both substantially evil once again, and just as powerful.

Not too long after a child was "born" appearing three years old when the life stream was so wide and far stretched out that when it return to normal he was there. He seems to hold a strange connection to the lifestream. His name is lunix. As to why he is there it is uknown. Rumors fly around about mako from thin air. As well he was discovered on "birth" by an Ex-SOLDIER who became his guardian and father. Since then not much has been seen of either."

What Side will you be on?
"After ShinRa's utter destruction as well as Sephiroth's fifteen years prior the world of Gaia went into peace for a while. No wars, no battles, nothing, just the world of Gaia. Soon, ten years passed since the Calamity and ShinRa were gone, and as this did come two worlds began to merge into Gaia. Final Fantasy VIII & IX. After five years, a ripple effect went into play. This was unexpected and unheard of. Many of the fallen FFVII characters were brought back from the Life Stream. Sephiroth, Hojo, & Jenova were among this group.

Before Sephiroth had been defeated he had taken a warrior woman by force and conceived with her a daughter, a daughter named Sathira. Cloud had taken her away and raised her by help of Tifa. She never knew her parents only that her mother was dead due to unknown men murdering her. Hojo had researched and found Jenova, telling her of this child. Since Sephiroth was back he is in search of his child as is Jenova. Both substantially evil once again, and just as powerful.

Not too long after a child was "born" appearing three years old when the life stream was so wide and far stretched out that when it return to normal he was there. He seems to hold a strange connection to the lifestream. His name is lunix. As to why he is there it is uknown. Rumors fly around about mako from thin air. As well he was discovered on "birth" by an Ex-SOLDIER who became his guardian and father. Since then not much has been seen of either."

What Side will you be on?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The primary world is Midgard from Final Fantasy VII. It brings in aspects of Final Fantasy VIII and Final Fantasy IX. Cannons as well as OCs will be more than welcome. The worlds of final fantasy have collided. The battle against Jenova has started over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D`louc Fenhix

D`louc Fenhix

Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano   Empty
PostSubject: Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano    Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano   EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:48 pm

No one shall step the boundary that is set, only the man of fiery eyes has this fate.
Destiny had no part, only the Fates have set his course...
This be the tale of an Esper learning his truth.
For all who dare invoke his rage, be warned of the fiery touch of a man who knows no joy but only sorrow's embrace.

The past...

It had been a good two months since D`louc had left Nihbelheim to go on another one of his traveling expeditions, and as well left his sister with Fate's family once more. It was hard for her to sit there with them, she constantly worried for her brother; only time he ever wrote was when he was in a town, or even when he was to come back home. She was worried about him and had no idea as to where he was, all she knew was that he was somewhere away from the town doing whatever he did when gone. To her it was boring there, she was not very social and stayed inside helping out Fate's mother while her husband was working. Ayelka was upset that she never got to do much but when her brother told stories of what he did while he had been gone, it kind of made up for it and made her feel better. Each story he told her made her feel good inside but it too made her wish to go with him. D`louc had stated there were creatures out there that were very deadly and would attack on sight, along it dangerous for a noncombatant person to travel with one who knew how to fight.

Ayelka today sat on the step to the house she lived in gazing to the way out of the valley, her eyes held her longing to see her older brother again. Sitting there prolonged it and even so seeing the travelers come and go made her want to leave even more. She was feeling caged and she hated it, standing up she turned to the door and placed her hand on it before resting her head on the wood, "Brother come back soon." she whispered and went inside with a sigh. Her mind was stuck on her brother's leave but she still obeyed him... For now that is. Even seeing Fate's father there made her feel sick. Sitting down she clutched her head and rested her elbows on her knees. She wasn't helpless, she could fight and do the things her brother could. Well not the same but she knew how to use a staff and defend herself with her fists. Looking up she smiled with determination, no way would she sit there any longer like a bump on a log, she would go out and be with her brother. With haste she ran to her room and ran back out in a long sleeve shirt, dark pants, and boots but as well as her staff.

Sue bumped into the elderly man of the house and looked at him, in a way she felt scared. She knew the man loved her and her brother like his own children, and he never disagreed with D`louc's decisions about her staying behind. Her brown eyes shown her disappointment a head of it's time; he crossed his arms and stared at her through his glasses but was smiling at her, "You look like you got caught doing something bad, where you leaving?" she nodded and hung her head low and slumped her shoulders, "I just want to go see my brother and be with him..." he placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled more gently, "You do know why he doesn't want you win him right?" she shook her head, "It's not due to you being weak, it's because he doesn't want you being hurt or even killed. He goes out there mainly because of an urge to fight or protect others, he grew up doing it am I right?" she nodded and still didn't look at him, "Truant just, just doesn't want you mixed up with what he grew up doing. His mind is in many ways more mature to fighting and protecting it became a way of life. However doesn't he come back with those crazy stories? Most of them seem made up but none are, you can see it in his eyes."
"But why can't I go..."
"It's to protect you from the dangerous world but as well to make sure you are safe." Ayelka looked upset but nodded again and lifted her head and hugged him. He hugged her back and patted her head, "If I were you I'd stay close to the town, maybe venture to the mansion and back once in awhile... He never did say you couldn't do that. Did he?" her head looked up an she smiled with a nod. She finally got to do something adventurous. She hugged the man again and ran to the door before bolting out, she couldn't wait to do a small bit of exploring.

:§—•—§:

Even so her excitement lasted days after days for yet another month almost, however she was also being watched by a man who had just came into town. His mind was on why she was alone going back and forth to the gates of the old manor, it intrigued him greatly. No one cared for the traveler seeing as how he'd sit by the tower and sketch out the town every-once in a while, not many people realized that those images were his way of capturing data to make it into a study later on. His eyes always watched everyone but only the girl made him wish to use her for a lab rat. He was there to gather specimens for an experiment that he was working on. Last one he had got away due to help of some big man and a runt-of-a woman who had looked rather ill and had to brace herself as she walked. He knew this time he'd get far into the experiment before he was caught, and that joyed him greatly.

Soon as he could he went back to the hotel and gathered up everything he had brought with him, picking up his cell he sent a message to someone and put it into his pocket. Sure there were rumors of a crazed scientist who vanished but he was also crazy too, only slightly though. With everything packed he went down the steps and stated those were going to be picked up for him later and that they were to be held till then. With that he left an pulled his dark jacket closed more to further hide what he had with him, a weird kind of gun. The man hen followed Ayelka out of the town quietly and far back from her, his eyes narrowed as she went closer and closer to the mansion. Today she went past the gates and would have gone inside but he stopped her with his voice, "Ma'am haven't you heard the rumors?" the girl was startled as she looked back at him and soon turned to face him, "Rumors?"
"Yes, rumors. It is said that there is a vile monstrosity inside of the mansion that eats flesh and is angry at the men who sealed it down there." In ways this was true but many ways there were many lies to it.

In the ShinRa manor there were monsters and creatures but not a soul was in the way he just described. From his grim expression the man as rather convincing to the girl and she looked to the door, if she ever did find the monster… she knew she'd be defenseless. So far she could only fight the smaller ones that roamed the front of the area; with a sigh she nodded and walked down the steps, "Thanks, for warning me." her voice was laced with disappointment as she looked at the older man. He smiled and walked away from her, his grin was deep as he slowly reached in his coat and began working his way to take the gun out. Soon he felt a wind rush by and looked up to see the girl heading back to the town. Now that she was in front of him he had a clear shot, pulling it out and cocking the gun he fired it. Ayelka let off a cry after lurching forward and falling front first into the dirt, her arms were like noodles as she tried to get up but couldn't. Her vision was blurred as she looked around, all she last saw was the shape of a man before her and then two others. Her eyes closed as two new men took her away while the man grinned and picked up her staff and snapped it over his knee, he had to make her disappearance rather believable. He ran a hand through his black bangs and went to the town, luckily for him he could lie like a dog and get away with it all. The man had left half of the staff on the ground near the manor and the other he brought with him.

Once there he knocked on the door to her home and waited for an answer, Fate's father did and the scientist began his lie. His lie was well played but the man didn't seem to like it even though he listened, it was annoying but soon near the end when the scientist shown the broken staff the man yelled and took it away.
"Sorry for angering you but this is all I found, I just wanted to give it back-"
"Go away! When her brother gets back he'll look for her, you've done too much to anger me now get going or else!"
"Fine, I'll be heading back to my work now." Fate's father hissed at him more but watched as he left, he had seen the small logo on the guy's shirt which was why he got furious. He knew her brother was to be back soon and when he did he'd tell him what happened.
Back to top Go down
D`louc Fenhix

D`louc Fenhix

PostSubject: Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano II   Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano   EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:50 pm

The present…

The air was like a crisp frost that morning as D'louc was coming home from his trip, he had some crazy things this time for his sister to hear. He was happy to be able to tell of what he found, seen, and did; he wanted to tell her of everything, but maybe take her on one trip to see if he could find that SOLDIER or even Red. Even as he walked he couldn't help but smile, it was good to be home once more however he felt like the air suddenly filled with a dread that he hadn't felt in years. Stoping he looked around and scratched his head, his jacket hid the scar on his shoulder but even as he moved it still hurt. His eyes scanned the area and he felt it still. He walked slower and kept his hands at his sides, ready to draw his sword if needed. The pumpkin eyed man went closer to the town went he saw a stick a few yards before the gates to the mansion, curiosity grabbed him and pulled him to go see what it was. D`louc went to it and pulled down his goggles to see it clearly, seeing it as a staff piece he ran over and knelt by it. His eyes began looking for the details, only thing that stood out was the footsteps around the imprint of a body.

No struggle, it was an off-guard attack made on a single person. He picked up the staff in hand and stood examining the frayed end, he couldn't tell if it had been broke in combat or if it was deliberate. But he did know part of it was missing, and that was about the only disturbing part about the scene. Taking the staff with him, D`louc went to the town to see what had happened or even if someone knew anything about it at all. With a glance around the man ran into the town center and saw a few people before the house he lived in, fear flew in his mind and he ran faster and elbowed his way to the door and bade everyone to go away, no one wanted to listen and it annoyed him greatly. With a deep loud yell he told everyone to scram as mean as he could without threatening or being profane to them. Turning to the door as he looked at the weeping wife to Fate's father and as well as an angry but pleased husband. The orange eyed man knew it was best not to ask but then caught sight of the other part of the staff and he got so scared he was angry.

"Where is she?! Where?!" his furry and fear were linking his voice like a blanket as he looked to the two through narrowed eyes, "She-she may have… been taken..." said the weeping mother, but before D`louc could speak the elderly man scowled and spoke to him, "Let's go inside... I don't want anymore crowds." he nodded and went inside with them. His mind swam with rage and fear of loosing her, she was the only one that he had left and the only one he had who kept him calm. He sat on the chair with his elbows to his knees and his chin resting on his clasped hands, "Why... Why would anyone take her?" the man shook his head as he lead his wife to her room and came back. He saw the broken staff piece by his "adopted" son's feet and sat on the couch rubbing his face, "ShinRa."
"What?"
"I think a ShinRa man took her..."
"How do you know Gemma, for all I know was I found a staff bit and now I find she is gone." D`louc his his face and tried not to get any more strained, but it was hard to stop it from happening, "Listen Truant-"
"Don't call me that..."
"Fine, D`louc... Listen, Ayelka misses you more than anyone I know her to be with, she had been going back and forth to the mansion to have her own adventures while she waited for you. A strange man came to town while you were gone doing sketches of the area, I think he saw her and well being a possible scientist from how he acted… I think he caused her disappearance. She never saw him coming for his prey, and I think he is most likely going to make her not the same ever again with her as a lab mouse."

The pumpkin eyed man stood knocking his chair over and pulled the elderly man to his feet, his eyes shown flares deep within them, "Say it again that way and I will make sure you hurt old man!" his voice changed slightly but it went normal near the end, the man placed his hands on the lad's shoulders and patted him, "Calm down... Maybe you can go find him... He only left yesterday."
"Tell me everything he said and tell me what he looked like." the brother to the taken girl was upset and pissed, he didn't know what to do but try and find her. The man made him sit and then he was told everything he wanted to know. Standing he went and grabbed something from the kitchen he then went to the door after dropping the jacket, the funny burn scar on his shoulder was still there, "I will not come back… till I have her." his voice was devoid of emotion as he left adjusting his weapons and headed off to Midgar. ShinRa was located there but thing was that he didn't know where else to go. He would have asked for help but he knew he had to go alone. Fate and Zeph were with him at heart and that was all he needed.

Looking about he wished he had more to get around with, first however he had to stop at the inn. They could tell were probably the only ones who knew. Pulling the goggles up and running a hand through his black hair he went to the inn and asked if they had seen a ShinRa employee, to his luck it had been a scientist who worked in the slum area gathering the random monsters there. Behind the goggles visor his eyes glittered with hate. He then left the inn and began feeling as if he would never be happy again, his friends were gone from him but the new ones he didn't know where to find them. In his mind he figured that he probably would hardly ever see them again. With a deep sigh he started off but began feeling that head ache again, the same one that was haunting him and making him feel insane. The man stopped and placed his palm to his forehead and groaned, it was hurting worse than ever but suddenly went away. He smiled and walked on; no head ache, sleep, or anything would stop him from finding her.

D`louc only rested when he needed to and ate like normal, soon the head ache came back and this time it was unbearable. He was half way through Nibelhiem and had to stop and sit, his head hurt massively and it didn't help that he was still enraged at what happened. Looking to the sky he sighed and laid back into the tall grasses and hid in them, he was suddenly tired and well thought hat it would leave once he slept. His mind was on his sister as he began to sleep. He had pulled the goggles around his neck before closing his eyes, so he could let tears freely flow as he rested. His family was gone and maybe his only living relative was to be lost to some kind of torturous study.

In the morning he'd set out again.
Back to top Go down
D`louc Fenhix

D`louc Fenhix

PostSubject: Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano III   Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano   EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:52 pm

The fires of passions and rage soon begin their wake.
A monster who's very sight make all men fear the end to come...
It's touch not hot like an iron fist, but the softness of the child...
Soon it will rear it's head and show all it is there.
Striking fear and all into the soul despite it's true nature...

The waking begins...

The night had gone through drastic slows as the man had slept under the night sky, to him it was a strange comfort being under the stars of the night. Like he was being watched over by some force that kept him safe till morning, in ways it was like a mother watching over her child. To him his sorrows had been forgotten as he slept quietly but the aches and pains in his head had spread through his body, evening out the head ache and making it bearable. His dreams took him to when he and his sister had been happy, though soon it turned into a nightmare. His eyes fell onto the day his family was taken from him and Ayelka, but now instead of him leaving with her, he left alone and without her. His heart pounded heavily with sorrow and his regret for not being with her as he probably should have. When D`louc woke it was still night and the area was still cold but he noticed it happened once again, the same thing he had happen when he woke in Banora. Though this time he realized where he was, he was home again and had a feeling he was being guided not by fate but something inside of him that was commanding him differently than most would think.

Sitting up he looked about and ran a hand through his hair as he looked about the barren land before him, it had only been maybe a week since he had been there. With a groan from feeling a sudden pain in his hands he trudged on to the Slums. His home was before him and it was not what he wanted to go to on a circumstance as this. His eyes glistened with rage, remembering the SOLDIER Infantrymen he had seen in Nibelhiem, this was were they were now and this was where she was. As he looked to the area in his kind a voice came to him, it wasn't Fate this time either. It was his own but it sounded strange, like it was growled. It told him to go on no matter what happened, that nothing would stop him from saving Ayelka. He doubted it but absentmindedly nodded in agreement before taking off into a run, Ayelka depended on him to help her and he had to. Without her it would be impossible to keep his head. She was all that he had left.

As he ran into the area he heard a howl and came to a dead stop, his eyes turned to the left and soon his head and body followed. In the distance that had been behind him stood a glowing figure with a long tail. From where he stood it looked like fire or if any other was with him it looked like Ifrit, the summon. But it was on all fours and it was staring at him. It raised it's head yet again and howled loudly before bounding to the ground far bellow and charging at D`louc. He watched unmoving as he saw its canine like form more easily now, every muscle was very well defined and it was the size of a large horse. Protruding from the back of it's lower jaw were curved horns that were sharp like a Hunter Dragon's, it's eyes were red and orange like fire as well was it's pelt. The long tail had a crooked scythe that looked like it was pure flames, it even had a fiery aura around itt. D'louc had never seen such a beast and was about to turn and run but it had already begun it's descent upon him, he raised his arms to protect his face when he felt a rush of hot air blow past his body instead of a collision. Lowering his arms he looked around and saw the remnants of the vision fading before he felt as if he was being shot with plasma again, his body was on fire. Literally.

His eyes were wide with fright and he looked to his hands, the same aura surrounded him and it was scary. He wasn't burning nor was he in pain anymore, it was strange and it brought him to wave his right hand around as he watched the flames move in the wind before suddenly dieing away and leaving the memory of the hound burned into his head. Looking up he saw a helicopter land far off near the more damaged area of Midgar and growled deeply as he saw figures moving about unloading things, in his mind D'louc knew his sister may be with them and was glad he got there early enough to know this. Somehow he had a feeling fate had nothing to do with this event, only the Fuer Hund was what he thought was the aid to him. Maybe the hound was a guide or something sent to keep him him safe and help him, but it's call made him curious, it sounded like the voice in his head. Shaking his head he then ran at full force to go and follow in the shadows.

The men before him were working on unloading the things that their boss had gathered when in Nibelhiem, but none had any signs of a body of some sort. The Infantrymen worked slowly but soon saw the man running at them, they stood ground and aimed their guns at him. He slowed and raised his arms, "Not here to fight, I am looking for someone." he said calmly and waited, no one answered him but just stood there. With a sigh the pumpkin eyed man described who he was looking for and the men cocked their guns at him, "Why look for our boss?" Stated one skinny man who stepped forth. The whole time D`louc was scanning the area for a way out that would be easy to manage, only thing he could think of was acting stupid and asking one thing.....

"Let's play a game..."
"What kind of game?" asked the same one who came forth, "A fighting game."
"Go on..."
"Let's say I beat your toughest fighter. Considering there is only four of you, it should be an easy pick."
"What's da kawtch?" asked a bigger one, probably the biggest one, "I win, you tell me where he is. If not... You can take me in for whatever reason you see fit." the group stepped back and let the bigger man crack his knuckles and head over to D'louc, "Scrawny boy need a butte beattin'." thing was that he knew what he was doing and to him size didn't matter, all that mattered was that he got his way and got to her. If he did loose he'd beat them down fast and question them, "How we fight?"
"Hand to hand." he said with a grin. No way would he use his sword here nor could he. He would do it like Zeph always had done it. Hand to hand, heart to soul. D`louc cleared his mind and let his rage leave him and the two got ready. However D`louc was in an actuall stance other than the standstill of the rite before him, Fate if only you were here so with you Zeph. You'd be proud I learned from you guys. With that last thought he raised his hands and beckoned for the man to come at him, his eyes narrowed and the rest of his emotions were devoid. It would be a quick one if he could somehow hit the man's pressure points.

The man with the funny accent ran at D`louc who sidestepped and whirled to slam the back of his left arm into the man's back, he winced as the metal plate hidden under the cloth pressed into his arm but he made the man stagger forward. With a growl the Infantryman whirled and aimed a punch at the civilian wanderer and had it blocked but the metallic guard that was on D`louc's arm, he yelped and snarled at him. The pumpkin eyed man shook his head and let off a high axe kick and caught the man in the jaw making him bite his lip, the ShinRa worker got mad and tackled D`louc Fehnix to the ground but was propelled away with a kick once the boys back hit the ground. He did a flip and stood, his eyes visibly glowing orange kind of like the Mako enhanced SOLDIERs that ShinRa used for fighting and police work, "I learned from the enemy." he said before charging the man and tackled the bulky scented man down. He covered the man's mouth and nose till he fell unconscious and stood up looking to the three left, "Who's next?" he asked with a hiss at the end. The men charged him but were stopped by something that made all but one flee. D`louc's expression was like a demon's as he glared at them, the skinny one was shaking in his boots.

"Tell me where he is." the traveler said to the man and he turned tail like the others. With a deep growl D`louc ran at him and shoved him to the ground, "To think you are supposed to be stronger than normal men." the Infantryman snarled and yelled at him through clenched teeth, "Why should I tell you?!"
"Hard way or easy... I do say I love the hard way."
"I still won't talk." He grinned and pulled the man's arm behind him and pushed up making the man wince, seeing that didn't work he pushed more and the man shrieked, "Talk now or shall I go more?"
"Never!" D`louc then reached for his holster and pulled out the gun Fate gave him and held it to his head and made it click, "Talk or have lead." the man shrieked and began telling of where the man was. D`louc stood up and ran. He couldn't waste anymore time with the ShinRa workers. He had to get to the debris covered area a bout several yards from the church there. It was now more important to just run. Hopefully he would arrive for her in time. And from what the man said, he was a week late.
Back to top Go down
D`louc Fenhix

D`louc Fenhix

PostSubject: Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano IV   Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano   EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:57 pm

The catalyst's end…

The girl who had been taken lay in a corner curled up an hiding as she shivered in the gown she was made to wear, her arms and legs had deep cuts all over and tiny pricks on her hands from needles. Her body hurt all over and she just wanted to go home, she felt sick and she knew that soon she wouldn't be able to move at all. The pain was unbearable but she had to bear it all so she didn't give away her hiding spot, soon she couldn't wait anymore and peeked out from behind a console to see if the man was there. She had broke free from the scientist when he had his back turned and hid, so far he wasn't there but she knew he was looking for her. Standing up she wobbled and looked around till she saw a door and ran to it, soon as she got there she fell from tripping over a pipe and tried to stand just as a hand yanked her up. She yelped and was whirled around to face the man she was running from, "Let me go!" she screamed and was pulled again to have something jammed into her shoulder roughly. Ayelka let out a scream and punched him in the face, she ran from him and fell again due to her legs giving out on her. She pushed herself up with shaking arms and fell back over, crying she began to drag herself to a different door.

The man behind her walked over and pulled the syringe from her and kicked he onto her side, Ayelka yelped and grabbed a sharp object and swiped at his calf making him fall over. Her hazel eyes shown rage as she began pulling herself away quicker but it didn't work as well when she didn't see a drop and fell to her back, she cried out in pain as she felt her body numbing and her vision was leaving. The man had poisoned her. She then heard movement and began crying as she waited for the worst, she felt a hand touch her and she cried out only to have said hand over her mouth. She blinked and saw a dark figure over her, her vision cleared enough to bring a smile to her face and pulled the figure closer crying. It was her brother, he was shocked at the greeting but hugged her back and closed his eyes as he held her in his arms. She was happy to see him and glad someone found her, "B-brother... You came for me...."
"Of course Ayelka... You are the only one I have left... I came as fast as I could." she continued to cling to him as he stroked her hair. It was rougher than normal.

He didn't care if she was different right then he was had to see her but something was wrong when she dug her nails in his back and began to make choke noises, "Ayelka? Ayelka are you alright?" he felt her grip tighten and he became scared. Soon she fell limp and her breathing stopped, D`louc looked to his younger sister in his arms and saw the dead look in her now grey eyes. The man laid her down and closed her eyes as he clutched his head and let out a pained cry, he doubled over and felt his body convulse as he gritted his teeth. His eyes were closed as he shook and cried, he then felt a gun to his head and looked up to see a shadow of a male. His eyes narrowed and he began to loose it, his face twisted into a devilish snarl as he heard the scientist speak, "No one can beat death, she is long gone pinhead." D`louc looked to her and turned to him, "Gaia has not claimed the girl. She will not go till I bring her to a safe place."
"Yeah right windbag." the traveler slowly stood and growled as the air began to heat up. His head was low and his fists clenched as his teeth clenched into a snarl, "You murdered her... You pig."

His eyes were closed as he heard the gun click and his muscles tensed as he growled like a dog, the man yelled and dropped the gun clutching his burnt hand and watched as D'louc lifted his head and turned to him. Opening his eyes the fires of rage burned brightly as the man began to act like a mirage and faded in and out and soon his skin had glowing runes slowly etch themselves into visibility, on his face under his left eye was a long cut that seemed to emit the same fire aura as the rest of the runes. Without warning he charged and the man ran off from him, D`louc then transformed into the creature from his vision and roared in rage. It pounced on the man and felt a searing sensation in it's leg as the man had cast magic on him, the hound backed up and howled.

You should die for your crimes... Pay by the fires of my love for my fallen family...

It swished it's long tail and began to lower it's head as the aura around it began to flare like fire and it narrowed it's glowing orange eyes as it opened it's mouth wide and raised it's head letting out a blast of fire at the man. The man screamed and soon seemed to vanish as the hound turned and went to the girl as it then whimpered before it's aura went away and it laid by her, it then licked her face of blood as it cried over her. As if it was wishing the girl sat up with a startled gasp and clutched her heart before falling back over. Ayelka looked to the dog and held her hand up to it, "Brother?" she said with a hoarse voice, the dog nodded and whimpered, "Do me... One last wish... Before I go back to... Mom and dad..." the hound let off a whimpered response and nod, "Take me... To that beautiful place... Where you laid Fate and Zeph to rest... Please?" her hand wrapped around his horn and he whined a yes to her and she smiled letting go. The fire hound moved closer and she climbed on his back before he took off out of the building.

She clung to him as he ran, her body was weaker than ever. Only reason go her being around was that she wanted to say goodbye to him and to be placed under the tree he set Zeph and Fate when they died. It took all night and day to get to Neibelheim's grassland and he was tired. Stoping below the single tree he went and laid below it letting her slide off to lean on the tree. He laid by her and licked her hand as she petted him, "I wish I could have... Have been there for you... Brother... Tell me one last story please... I want to hear just one more..." the hound nodded and scooted closer. His mind began to tell her what she wanted making her smile and close her eyes. She began to fade away and spoke her last words, "Goodbye brother... Be good for me..." she fell asleep and as she did so he howled in sorrow as she was now gone forever and he was cursed with a form of pure magic. A form he disliked for being the last thing he ever had his sister see and he would never know if she like it or not.

D`louc was now alone.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano    Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano   Empty

Back to top Go down

Delve of Pyrogenetics || Vesuvius Unncano
Page 1 of 1